Ruby pools - Salt or Fresh?

mrsfuzzmo

Are the pools on the Ruby salt water or Fresh water? Are they heated? Thanks! I know many lines are going to freshwater pools and that is awesome in my book!! We are going in April and my husband will be thrilled if they are freshwater, and even more thrilled if they aren't ice cold!!

All of the pools on the Grand Class ships are freshwater. In fact, this is one of the main reasons my parents developed a preference for Princess over other lines many years ago, back when most ships still had saltwater pools.

When we were on the other year we enjoyed the small pool and hot tub on the Sport Deck/17. Kind of hidden away from all the others.

I believe its called the Chill Zone and there may be some signage for it being for older kids or something. There was no one out there when we used it so didn't see any harm in it. I think there are stairs leading down from the small deck above IIRC, in addition to the side. Seen a couple older folks use it from time to time as well.

R

Archived