Carnival Bon Voyage Question

Yvonne

Does anyone know if you can substitute something in a package they are selling?

I see on Carnival's Bon Voyage website they have a small Carnival cooler that comes with 4 Budweiser beers and a Carnival baseball type cap. They also have one with Corona that comes with a bucket type hat. I want the Budweiser one, but with the bucket hat instead of the baseball style hat. Is it possible to order it that way?

I would call the Bon Voyage Dept.and ASK!

Well, thank you, and I will if nobody here can answer my question. Isn't this what the boards are for? ;)

Why should I bother to make the phone call if I can get the answer HERE?!

Does anyone know if you can substitute something in a package they are selling?

I see on Carnival's Bon Voyage website they have a small Carnival cooler that comes with 4 Budweiser beers and a Carnival baseball type cap. They also have one with Corona that comes with a bucket type hat. I want the Budweiser one, but with the bucket hat instead of the baseball style hat. Is it possible to order it that way?

Yvonne, I've read on previous threads about people exchanging the beer for their preferred brand, so possibly ordering the Corona package and then exchanging the Coronas on board may be your best bet. The side benefit would be that the new beers would be cold, and the Coronas would not.

Hope this helps!

Yvonne, I've read on previous threads about people exchanging the beer for their preferred brand, so possibly ordering the Corona package and then exchanging the Coronas on board may be your best bet. The side benefit would be that the new beers would be cold, and the Coronas would not.

Hope this helps!

Now that is a brilliant suggestion:D

I dont think they would.. doesnt the bucket hat have Corona on it and the baseball cap have Bud on it :confused:

I bought this in October. I was able to exchange the Buds for Bud Lites but the baseball cap has the Carnival logo on it. Not Bud. If they are both Carnival hats, I would think you may be able to exchange them. Again, calling them would probably be the best to do.

I dont think they would.. doesnt the bucket hat have Corona on it and the baseball cap have Bud on it :confused:

No, both hats have the Carnival logo on. He has many, many baseball type hats (he's a farmer so gets a lot of them free from seed/fertilizer companies, etc.) and the bucket hat would keep the tops of his ears from getting sunburned as he always forgets to put sunscreen on them. :) That's why I want that hat, but he hates Corona so I want the Budweiser beer instead. :)

we ordered by bv the budweiser pcket - four beers, collapisble cooler; hat, came with a carnival glass plus bottle opener. not a bud fan - went to the bar and switched the bud for michelob ultra lites - possibly u can do the same - I spoke w/bar manager and there was no problems.

Archived