Anyone use Orlando Cruise Transfers?

luv2travel2beaches

Sorry can't answer your question, but am interested in responses. We have a large group also and the rates look really good. Just wondering if it's to good to be true - I don't like having to give my credit info and full payment up front.

Yes, that upfront payment is one of my hesitations, but they aren't the only ones. Ace Luxury also requires their payment ahead of time. So, I really am interested in quality and cleanliness of the vehicles they use. We had a transport a few months ago and the van was really pretty stinky and there were so many bugs on the window that you could hardly see out clearly. I'm not real picky, but I just wasn't too impressed.

luv2travel2beaches - I found another company I made a reservation with. It's Orlando Transportation & Tours Inc. Can't give you a review as this will be the first time using them. They charged a round trip price of $24/person. There are 18 people in our group. They are picking us up at the airport and taking us to a hotel in Cocoa Beach near Port Canaveral. They are picking us up after our cruise and taking us to a hotel near the Orlando airport. They also said they usually charge $27/person, not sure why it's $24, but I'll take it. Maybe it was to make me feel good. :) Also I did not have to pay up front, but did give my credit card info to hold the reservation. We can pay cash to the driver. The rate includes taxes and tolls. Gratuities are extra and are at our discretion. Good luck!

I may keep looking but wanted to get something reserved.

• 3 weeks later...
luv2travel2beaches - I found another company I made a reservation with. It's Orlando Transportation & Tours Inc. Can't give you a review as this will be the first time using them. They charged a round trip price of $24/person. There are 18 people in our group. They are picking us up at the airport and taking us to a hotel in Cocoa Beach near Port Canaveral. They are picking us up after our cruise and taking us to a hotel near the Orlando airport. They also said they usually charge $27/person, not sure why it's $24, but I'll take it. Maybe it was to make me feel good. :) Also I did not have to pay up front, but did give my credit card info to hold the reservation. We can pay cash to the driver. The rate includes taxes and tolls. Gratuities are extra and are at our discretion. Good luck!

I may keep looking but wanted to get something reserved.

I got a good quote from Orlando transportation & Tours also. I see you are traveling in March. Could you please write and let me know how your experience goes with them when you get back? I think I am going to book with them....it is nice not to have to pay the whole amount 3-4 months before the trip. Enjoy your cruise! ;)

I got a good quote from Orlando transportation & Tours also. I see you are traveling in March. Could you please write and let me know how your experience goes with them when you get back? I think I am going to book with them....it is nice not to have to pay the whole amount 3-4 months before the trip. Enjoy your cruise! ;)

Will do! Thanks! And I'll come back and let you know how they were. Have fun too!:D

• 1 month later...
Will do! Thanks! And I'll come back and let you know how they were. Have fun too!:D

Madsofa; I hope you had an amazing trip! Did you have good luck with the transfers you booked? I have them booked and I am anxious to see your review on them! I hope you have all good reports on everything on your trip.

Thanks

Karla

Madsofa; I hope you had an amazing trip! Did you have good luck with the transfers you booked? I have them booked and I am anxious to see your review on them! I hope you have all good reports on everything on your trip.

Thanks

Karla

Hi Karla,

our trip was absolutely amazing, I'm suffering from PCD (post cruise depression :( ) We just returned home last night, stayed in Florida for a few days post cruise.

I was satisfied with the company, the van was clean and the driver was prompt and friendly. We did have to pay the round trip price on the way to the ship. We were a little leary but it worked out well. It was nothing fancy, but worked for us. On the way there it was a van with a trailer on the way home we had a mini bus. (we ended up being a group of 20 for the trip back from the port. When we got off the ship and had our luggage in hand and the group rounded up (a little like herding cats :) ) we called the company and the bus was there within 10 minutes. We loaded up and the driver made three stops for us - two people went straight to the airport, six to one hotel and the remaining 12 of us to our post cruise hotel. All three stops were within the same vincinity. All in all it was a great deal - fast, friendly and easy. I would book with this company again.

Good luck with the rest of your planning and enjoy your cruise - it will be here before you know it!

Dalila

Hi Karla,

our trip was absolutely amazing, I'm suffering from PCD (post cruise depression :( ) We just returned home last night, stayed in Florida for a few days post cruise.

I was satisfied with the company, the van was clean and the driver was prompt and friendly. We did have to pay the round trip price on the way to the ship. We were a little leary but it worked out well. It was nothing fancy, but worked for us. On the way there it was a van with a trailer on the way home we had a mini bus. (we ended up being a group of 20 for the trip back from the port. When we got off the ship and had our luggage in hand and the group rounded up (a little like herding cats :) ) we called the company and the bus was there within 10 minutes. We loaded up and the driver made three stops for us - two people went straight to the airport, six to one hotel and the remaining 12 of us to our post cruise hotel. All three stops were within the same vincinity. All in all it was a great deal - fast, friendly and easy. I would book with this company again.

Good luck with the rest of your planning and enjoy your cruise - it will be here before you know it!

Dalila

Dalila, thank you SO MUCH. I am so happy you had a wonderful trip and the transfers were good. I don't need fancy either, but last year we used a company and the van wasn't real clean. We could hardly see out of the windows because of bug splatters (and I'm NOT exagerating....it was gross), but the worst part was the van really did smell. I'm happy to hear this van was good and clean. We will have 19 family members returning from the ship to the airport so I have requested that mini bus! Did you pay the entire tip on the way to the ship or did you pay the tip in 2 parts? I'm getting very excited. We will be in Florida for a few days prior to our cruise. Our entire family can hardly wait for this trip! Thanks again, your review was so helpful.

Dalila, thank you SO MUCH. I am so happy you had a wonderful trip and the transfers were good. I don't need fancy either, but last year we used a company and the van wasn't real clean. We could hardly see out of the windows because of bug splatters (and I'm NOT exagerating....it was gross), but the worst part was the van really did smell. I'm happy to hear this van was good and clean. We will have 19 family members returning from the ship to the airport so I have requested that mini bus! Did you pay the entire tip on the way to the ship or did you pay the tip in 2 parts? I'm getting very excited. We will be in Florida for a few days prior to our cruise. Our entire family can hardly wait for this trip! Thanks again, your review was so helpful.

No funny smells and we could see out the window. :) We paid the tip portion each way, different drivers. we only had to pay the fare portion for both ways on the trip from the airport to the port.

have fun!

Archived