another GSC question

inlinesick

:confused:

Im looking forward to book Gem outta NYC on 26 of feb 2012.

I know port Canaveral and Nassau, but i've searched alot about gsc

still not sure abou it, from pics i saw its was looking below ordinary. Also at that time of year what kind of weather could i expect? We're two dude going on vacation, so we're hoping have fun.. Im not excited already with the stop at PC, and i have till tomorow 5 o'clock to give final answer.All inputs will be GREATLY apreciated.

BTW: happy new year cruise folks!!:)

just a day at the beach.....

wasn't too crowded when we were there Nov 30th...but very windy

the tender process was pretty much easy, just follow the directions and get up early and get and early number....but even still, there were tons of loungers....

also, cause it was very windy, the plank or ramp whatever you choose to call it was not an easy thing to cross....the up and down with the swells, you could easily bump your head if not timed right....

as the day went on, the winds died down and the tender back was much easier....

Ok, but how's the beach? I've been to horseshoe bay last trip. I am gonna desappointed or at least could i hope in feb get some tan hanging around without shirt or its too cold? How is the water ? From pics i saw it seem no better than miami which isn't really what im looking for.

Ok, but how's the beach? I've been to horseshoe bay last trip. I am gonna desappointed or at least could i hope in feb get some tan hanging around without shirt or its too cold? How is the water ? From pics i saw it seem no better than miami which isn't really what im looking for.

i personally like the beach at GSC, a beach day sums it all up

ive been there there 3x, the first two were during the summer and i got burnt crispy (and im pretty tan to begin with and i tolerate sun pretty well) the sun there is strong!, was just there 2 weeks ago and the weather was beautiful. sunny and no wind at all, it wasnt terribly hot like the summer which i liked, i think feb will be around the same temperature right? its def not cold at all, so dont worry. the water is a beautiful turquoises color and nice temp, i just didnt like the rocks in the water

im currently writing a review about my trip on the gem and GSC will be my next installment. if youd like more indepth detail and pics, check http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1537122&page=2

have fun!

i personally like the beach at GSC, a beach day sums it all up

ive been there there 3x, the first two were during the summer and i got burnt crispy (and im pretty tan to begin with and i tolerate sun pretty well) the sun there is strong!, was just there 2 weeks ago and the weather was beautiful. sunny and no wind at all, it wasnt terribly hot like the summer which i liked, i think feb will be around the same temperature right? its def not cold at all, so dont worry. the water is a beautiful turquoises color and nice temp, i just didnt like the rocks in the water

im currently writing a review about my trip on the gem and GSC will be my next installment. if youd like more indepth detail and pics, check http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1537122&page=2

have fun!

Thanks for your inputs, i do keep an eye on your review. Looking forward for your pics from GSC as well as Pc and Nassau. Im glad you had nice vacation:). Im pretty much in the same situation as you were, im 26 years old and my buddy Dave is 26 as well.

Archived