Is Explorer not going to Canada anymore?

JAMESCC

Just for fun I looked on some cruise websites for the usual Explorer on the US/Canada cruise in Sept/Oct and saw nothing. Is Explorer not doing the US/Canada cruise out of Bayonne anymore? That is crazy I think. I absolutely loved that cruise. That was my wife and I honeymoon cruise. We just loved it. Thanks for any input.

Just for fun I looked on some cruise websites for the usual Explorer on the US/Canada cruise in Sept/Oct and saw nothing. Is Explorer not doing the US/Canada cruise out of Bayonne anymore? That is crazy I think. I absolutely loved that cruise. That was my wife and I honeymoon cruise. We just loved it. Thanks for any input.

No Canada, they are doing 7 night Bermuda.

Even though RCL claims they lose money on the Canada sailings, Celebrity does them as well some of RCL's competitors.

Just a thought....Considering that on most Canadian sailings passengers are more likely to book shore excursions ($$$) vs. Caribbean sailings where you can just jump into a taxi and go to the beach, maybe RCL needs to re-evaluate the ports they are visiting and do some revamping by coming up with new ports to sail to on both the Caribbean and Canada sailings.

I have heard numerous discussions of changing the ports visited rather than changing the ships being used. Many passengers are repeaters on the same ship just crying out to go to some new/different ports. RCL does not seem to be listening. They would rather send the ships to other areas in the hopes of getting more revenue (no guarantees here!) from different parts of the world. Loyalty does not seem to register high marks with RCL any more. Pity!

Also, RCL please come up with other things to do on your ships on the numerous sea days instead of just relying on Bingo.

MARAPRINCE

Archived