Raices Restaurant Prices

EithneMay

I found the restaurant menu for Raices, but it does not list prices. We will be there for dinner, probably going to try the Mufongo. Can anyone give me an idea of the prices for the dinner entrees? Even a range is a good start! Thanks!

I found the restaurant menu for Raices, but it does not list prices. We will be there for dinner, probably going to try the Mufongo. Can anyone give me an idea of the prices for the dinner entrees? Even a range is a good start! Thanks!

I think between $15-20 for an entree.

Thanks!

Hey :)

Have you read the reviews on trip advisor? Very mixed, they all mention very long waits for a table and it seems you either love the food or hate it looks to be about 50/50 in favor of each. We looked at going but I'm not willing to stand in line to take a chance the food might be horrible!

We ate there 2 years ago, I know a while ago so things may change, but the food was soooo good. We tried the Parrot Club last January and didn't think it had as good a menu. I think a wait would be worth it, just my opinion.

We ate here just early December due to a much high recommendation. Along with this recommendation we were told to arrive around 5 to get a table without a long wait. We got there at 5 and waited maybe 10 min. Well worth the wait for authentic food. Kan Kan pork chops with the mashed plaintain = yum...yum :)

Archived