For those who have been on the Liberty since the 2.0 changes.

MissKIA

Do they still have the classic drinks of the day? I know they got rid of the glasses that used to be used, but do they still offer the funship special, and goombay smash etc? Or is all just the new Red Frog and Blue Iguana drinks?

The Funship special is still the DOD on the first day, but the DOD's, the rest of the week, are different. You can still order all of your favorites, they just aren't DOD's. I remember, from other cruises, such drinks as the Yellow bird and Blue Margarita, but on my Liberty cruise, in December, these were never offered as DOD's.

OK, just pulled out my Fun times : Day 1- Funship Special, Day 2- Mango Margarita, Day3- Reds remedy, Day 4 - Rum Jumper, Day 5 - Spicey Margarita, Day 6 - Don't have Fun times, Day 7 - Don't have Fun times. I do have the Fun times, just not the little pull off part that you tear off and put in your pocket. The main part of the Fun times doesn't have the drinks listed. Hope this helps.

The Funship special is still the DOD on the first day, but the DOD's, the rest of the week, are different. You can still order all of your favorites, they just aren't DOD's. I remember, from other cruises, such drinks as the Yellow bird and Blue Margarita, but on my Liberty cruise, in December, these were never offered as DOD's.

OK, just pulled out my Fun times : Day 1- Funship Special, Day 2- Mango Margarita, Day3- Reds remedy, Day 4 - Rum Jumper, Day 5 - Spicey Margarita, Day 6 - Don't have Fun times, Day 7 - Don't have Fun times. I do have the Fun times, just not the little pull off part that you tear off and put in your pocket. The main part of the Fun times doesn't have the drinks listed. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the list of daily drinks. So they still offer the souvenir glasses with the specialty drinks?

OceanDreams

Thanks for the list of daily drinks. So they still offer the souvenir glasses with the specialty drinks?

OceanDreams

If you just order the DOD, it doesn't come in a sovenier cup. But, Behind the bars - Red Frog and Blue Iguana- there are stacks of different sovenier cups. I'm not sure what they are for. Maybe, you have to ask for them and pay extra, or they are for specific drinks, I'm not sure. I ended up very sick (Not Noro or seasick - just plain old sick), on this cruise, and didn't do much drinking or leaving my cabin, for that matter. I noticed these other glasses when I would go to the bar to get a soda.

Thanks for the info!

Day 1- Funship Special, Day 2- Mango Margarita, Day3- Reds remedy, Day 4 - Rum Jumper, Day 5 - Spicey Margarita, Day 6 - Don't have Fun times, Day 7 - Don't have Fun times. I do have the Fun times, just not the little pull off part that you tear off and put in your pocket. The main part of the Fun times doesn't have the drinks listed. Hope this helps.

Thanks TracersQQ! Yummy! I wonder what the Spicey Margarita and the Don't Have Fun Times are like. Anyone know?

Archived