Epic or Reflection with 1 yr old

golfusaofcs

My wife and I are planning a cruise for next march with our soon to be son. We are a 30 yr old couple who have previously sailed on the solstice. We were trying to decide which would be best for us since we have never sailed on epic and it looks like a blast. We are not party people at all as we blend in great with the crowd on celebrity. Price is the same,itinerary is similar. I will also put in that the cruise has a potential to have both sets of grand parents one with only carnival experience and the others who normally sail on celebrity. As well as my 27 yr old bro in law. I know people may be biased so help me look at the total picture. Thanks in advance.

You might want to consider a line that would have programs for your one year old. On Celebrity, the child must be 12 months to even qualify for in cabin sitting. On RCI's two newest ships, Allure and Oasis, they have an infant nursery that would have programs for your child. It's something to consider.

Celebrity does have a program where you can take the baby for playtime for 45 minutes a day. The parent must stay with the child, but at least it's something.

Archived