JS - good deal?

For a late September sailing on a Eagle class ship, what would YOU consider a good deal on a JS suite?

I have found $1300 JS's for this sailing and think that might be such a great bargain that I can talk my SO into buying into it. What do you think? With my $100 of for being Platuinum, we are then at only $1200 and if there is a coupon to use from the book this week - even LESS.

What is the lowest you have paid and is this a good deal or not?

We are paying $1312 each (2 adults) for our JS on Explorer. We booked about 8 months ago. So, yes, I think this is a pretty good price. When I checked the price on a JS for our sailing about 2 mos ago, price was $1700 pp.

Eagle class ship? What's an Eagle class ship? I thought RCI had the Empress OTS (only ship that small), Soveriegn class, Vision class, Radiance Class, Voyager Class and Freedom (only ship that big).

As for the price, IMO, anything around $1,400 is a good price for a JS cabin if it's a 7 night cruise.

Great! I thought it was fantastic myself - but I thought that maybe the JS had just gone down in price across the board because I had not checked in a long time...

Woo HOO!! We got a JS for just a tad more than I have paid for a balcony room in the summertime...

now, if only we got concierge!

Archived