New C & A level for me! (jk)

my husband just got an email congratulating him for reaching his new level - welcome to Pinnacle status !!! We have recently just reached Diamond but will gladly accept the status upgrade. Good old typing from the RC team. Now, what new benefits will this bring us on our next cruise...?!?!?

My husband got the same email as well...It welcomed us to Diamond status but the information was all for Pinnacle status and the banner in the email had the words "Pinnacle" in it. :confused:

I specifically logged onto Cruise Critic to see if anyone else had gotten the same email, and I guess others have as well !

If only it were true...:rolleyes:

-Julie

Well I am miffed. MY husband got an e-mail tonight, too, personally addressed to him. "Welcome Robert!" it says. What about ME? I didn't get any welcome even though I have a C&A number that's the same age as my husband's! And to add insult to injury, the e-mail had our correct points and C&A level. The nerve! :D:D:D

J/K...I am a little puzzled why it took RCI three months to realize we're members but better a late welcome than none!

Archived