Mr Sanchos

Lollygil

Anyone do the horseback trail on Mr Sanchos. My DD and her BFF will be with us at Mr Sanchos and thought it might be something they would like to do to keep busy. Are the horses fit and do they ride in shaded areas or is it in the full sun and a hot ride?

We just did the horse back riding at Mr. Sanchos with our daughters ages 10 - 14. We have only ridden one time before at a friend's house so we are very much beginners. It was a lot of fun for us but wouldn't probably be if you are a true horse rider. It is not full sun the whole time. You ride next to the beach in what look likes mangroves. You ride through a few large puddles. The trails go in and out of the mangroves and you ride along the beach (not near the water) for a little bit. The horses looked fit to me but I really don't know much about horses.

One tip - We rode in our bathing suits and after a while, our legs were getting chafed. Bring long shorts or light weight pants.

Archived