Luggage Tags

irishayes

Last year, when we sailed Celebrity, they mailed us luggage tags prior to our cruise.

Does NCL do this also, or do we need to print them off their website?

Thanks!

NCL does mail out a welcome package pre-cruise that will include luggage tags, so you don't need to print them from their website...unless you don't receive the welcome package.

We've also booked guarantee cabin type and received the package before the cabin was assigned. Tags were in the package but we wrote the number in before showing up at the pier. Another time we booked last minute and printed tags off the internet.

Just received an e-mail from NCL saying 'Your welcome aboard booklet has been mailed and should be arriving soon. The booklet contains your luggage tags as well as helpful information about your cruise'. We are 50 days out from the cruise. Got the same e-mail last year before our cruise. We were upsold and they told us just to change the room number on the luggage tags. We had no problem.....Enjoy!

We've always had ours mailed to us too with a welcome book with info on the ship and deck plans.

I believe most have stated that it's the people out of the US that do not receive the welcome booklet or tags for some reason.

Also, if you didn't get them or didn't print them, they always have some there at the port that you can use as well. :) No worries.

I got an upgrade after I received the luggage tags. It is a midship cabin now but the tags are "AFT". Can I still use them?

Yes...We got an upsell last year and they told us to just change the room number and section of ship on our luggage tags. I used some labels and made the change. No problem.

Archived