Sun Princess for a beer drinker

Capt Tony Yeomans on Ruby Princess told us recently at a CC m&g he reads CC every day, so does his Senior Security Officer and Passenger Services Director YIKES !

LOL, well that's great. :D Hope they all do, not that it seems to make a lot of difference.

• 2 months later...

Just off Sun Princess, I will try to remember the beers.

Carlton and VB draught in the Wheelhouse bar. Only VB draught at the Riviera bar.

Bottled beer. Cascade premium light, Carlton cold, pure blonde, Dos Equis green label, Guinness, Grolsch (sp), VB (cans), Fat Yak pale ale, there was 2 from NZ but I can remember the names, I think one was Steinlager, Crown lager.

There may have been one or two more. They are all on show for you to see so they may vary from cruise to cruise.

Have fun!

So - it looks like no decent beers then on SP , just the usual commercial megabrewery lagers. Sigh!! :)

I'm really looking froward to going to England, Germany and Belgium soon :)

Barry

EDIT - WOOPS, they seem to have at least one reasonable ale .... Fat Yak.

Bourbon & coke price will depend on the bourbon, but start at $6.60 up to $7.10. They can sometimes be long nips as well depending on the barman.

Half nip costs the same as a full as well.

Just remembered one more - England Bass Ale.

Hmmm - Bass Ale on SP?? I guess that would be bottled/canned?? It is FAR from being the greatest - but at least it is an ale. Anything other than those insipid lagers :)

Even on P&O UK , they only have Boddingtons (ale) on tap - why they would choose that beer over so many others, I do not know . But they did have Shepheard Neame's Spitfire in 500 ml bottles- which is GOOD!! Just a shame they didn't have something like it on tap.

Barry

Archived