Very off-the-wall ? about robes & slippers in OS

WaldosPepper

This is definitely the most off-the-wall question I have ever asked here...

I was on the phone with NCL discussing one of my bookings, and the gal I spoke with said "Oh, you must have so many NCL robes!" I asked what she was talking about and she said "From your suites!" Huh? We've only stayed in one suite in the past, and it was my understanding at the time that the bathrobes were to stay on the ship, not travel home with me. Was I incorrect?

This got me to thinking ~ the OS lists slippers as one of the amenities. What about those? Are they some kind of disposable slipper? I couldn't imagine putting my feet into slippers worn by someone else previously, so if they're not disposable, are they supposed to come home with me?

Somebody with experience in this please straighten me out...

Thanks in advance! :D

We've never stayed in an OS, so maybe those are different. But in the Penthouse, I've always seen a charge listed for the robes and slippers, or that you could buy new ones at the spa. The slippers I've seen looked washable. Like you, I've never saw any indication they were included. Maybe someone else has had a different experience.

Robes stay with the suite , BUT you are more than welcome to keep those shnaazzyy slippers..:D

edit : yes the slippers are in plastic wrap and are considered dispossable..

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!!! Now I can hardly wait to see them! :D:D:D

Thanks for helping me out, once again! :D

Robes stay with the suite , BUT you are more than welcome to keep those shnaazzyy slippers..:D

edit : yes the slippers are in plastic wrap and are considered dispossable..

Do these shnaazzyy slippers come in the 2 bedroom suite?

Joyce

Do these shnaazzyy slippers come in the 2 bedroom suite?

Joyce

Yes, we've had them in the Romance suite and the Deluxe Owners Suite so I'm sure they have them in all the suites in between. (and the GV too.) They are basically one size fits all. Even though they are way too long for my foot, they still stay on fine and are nice and soft. (I wear a 7)

Don't get too exited. The slippers and robes are rather basic. In all suites. I would not use them at home, to be honest. They do have the NCL logo and maybe this does something for some people. Anyway, you can purchase the robe and take the disposable slippers, if you really want.

I am sailing on the STAR on January 15th. I was hoping that robes would be in our room also. Could anyone tell me if they are available in balcony rooms! Thanks!!:)

Yes, balconies and above are supposed to have robes so if they're not there, just ask the steward.

BTW, Waldo's Pepper, great to see you back here! Seems like I've missed seeing you around here for a couple of yrs now - hope everything's been going well and looks like you've got some fantastic cruises booked!

Hey Cubechick, we'll be thinking of you as we watch the divisional playoffs on the Gem. Do you still have your Giants jersey?;):D

Twice before when I was in a suite I left the slippers.. didn't know they were disposable...... hum.. DH never even puts his on. I guess they'll come home with me this time. Might be nice to put his unused ones in our guest bedroom..

Oh goodie, can we come visit ? ;)

Yes' date=' balconies and above are supposed to have robes so if they're not there, just ask the steward.

BTW, Waldo's Pepper, great to see you back here! Seems like I've missed seeing you around here for a couple of yrs now - hope everything's been going well and looks like you've got some fantastic cruises booked!

Hey Cubechick, we'll be thinking of you as we watch the divisional playoffs on the Gem. Do you still have your Giants jersey?;):D[/quote']

I have one if it's needed. It's Jacobs :D Cinci

BTW' date=' Waldo's Pepper, great to see you back here! Seems like I've missed seeing you around here for a couple of yrs now - hope everything's been going well and looks like you've got some fantastic cruises booked!

...[/quote']

Hi Barb!!!!!

It's been WAYYY too long, and life was WAYYY too busy, but now that we're both retired we're making up for lost time! :D:D:D Life is good!

Yes' date=' balconies and above are supposed to have robes so if they're not there, just ask the steward.

Hey Cubechick, we'll be thinking of you as we watch the divisional playoffs on the Gem. Do you still have your Giants jersey?;):D[/quote']

Hmmm, Barb, if I posted what I thought about THAT comment I'd get banned for sure! :p

Go Packers!!!!! :D

Archived