Need 3 beds...which categories are my options?

MamaParrotHead

Most catagories except 1A offer accomodations for 3. Look at the key on the deck plans in the current brochure (this is probably the same on the Carnival website). Cabins with an upper bunk are indicated with a single dot. Suites with convertible sofa are indicated with crosses. The bunks have ladders for getting in and out of.

Most catagories except 1A offer accomodations for 3. Look at the key on the deck plans in the current brochure (this is probably the same on the Carnival website). Cabins with an upper bunk are indicated with a single dot. Suites with convertible sofa are indicated with crosses. The bunks have ladders for getting in and out of.

Can anyone tell me if the inside cabins with the upper bunk are big enough for 3 people, 2 adults & 1 child? We're taking a cruise in Feb '06 on the Conquest & are booked in an inside cabin. My TA said there was plenty of room, but I'd like a second opinion.

Thanks in advance,

Jenn

the cabins that have the upper bunk can fit all adults if needed.

We did an inside with 5 . I think you will be fine. You wont be in the cabin all that long.

MammaParrothead-- if you do a shorter cruise with 3 to a cabin I suggest that you book a cabin instead of going for a gauarantee. Doing that will guarantee each a bed instead of the cruise line bring in a cot for the third person.

the cabins that have the upper bunk can fit all adults if needed.

We did an inside with 5 . I think you will be fine. You wont be in the cabin all that long.

MammaParrothead-- if you do a shorter cruise with 3 to a cabin I suggest that you book a cabin instead of going for a gauarantee. Doing that will guarantee each a bed instead of the cruise line bring in a cot for the third person.

Thank you!!! That's exactly what I needed to hear! I feel so much better now. :D

Archived