My last sailing for the season!!!

mrsb789

First off let me say overall I had a wonderful time! My husband (Willy) and I had stress free boarding and the lines were smooth, we got on the ship with no problem. I will say that make sure your documentation (passport/Drivers License, etc.) is in order, because there was this man who had one date of birth on his license and another on his passport (or Birth Certificate, I'm not sure) and lets just say he did not make the cruise. Anyway we got to our cabin (which had been upgraded last minute) and it was beautiful as always, a category 10 with a balcony. The entertainment was nice I enjoyed the shows. Service was a major plus on this cruise especially the dining staff; our Maitre' d Vincenzo was the best he even managed to get us a bottle of wine on the house. The other waiters and waitress were great too; it felt as they cater to our every need. The food was good as always. Willy and I did so many shore excursions that I lost count: We did the City Tour and watched the Latin Show in San Juan, The Sky Line Drive in St. Thomas, and the Discover the Atlantis in the Bahamas. I could go on and on but those were the most memorable. The only thing that I was a little shocked about was the prices of the Professional Pictures; I felt they had a professional price to go along with them. Other than that we had a fantastic time and I can't wait till next season. If you have any questions please feel free to ask I will do my best to answer.

Mrs. B :D

Archived