Vallartadiscovery.com

aussie2324

We will be going to Puerto Vallarta in September on the Carnival Splendor. My sons found a day tour through vallartadiscovery.com. Dune buggy and zip line tour. Has anyone done this tour or dealt with this company.

We will be going to Puerto Vallarta in September on the Carnival Splendor. My sons found a day tour through vallartadiscovery.com. Dune buggy and zip line tour. Has anyone done this tour or dealt with this company.

Vallarta Discovery is one of many third-party tour brokers that sell excursions for the greater Puerto Vallarta area. They don’t actually operate any excursions themselves. Reviews of this company are generally favorable on TripAdvisor. In my opinion, cruisers should look at the tour broker’s refund policy when booking excursions through them. A quality tour broker will offer a “no port, no pay” refund policy if your ship should be late or bypass the port for some reason.

Tour bundling is relatively new in Vallarta. Tour brokers’ work directly with excursion providers to create the “bundled product” they offer you. The zipline/dune buggy package offered today may be different than the bundle they had last season. The bundle offered by one tour broker may be different than the one offered by another tour broker.

I noticed that VallartaDiscovery.Com doesn’t identify who the excursion operators are for the zipline and dune buggy portions of the day’s activity. This may be an area of concern for some people.

PuertoVallartaTours.net (*), an advertiser on this site, is an example of a tour broker that offers a “no port, no pay” refund policy and they identify both the zipline and dune buggy operators for their zipline/dune buggy bundle.

Enjoy!

(*) We vacation in Vallarta regularly and tend to book excursions directly with the excursion operators. We do not endorse one tour broker over another.

Archived