Voyager of the Seas pier in cozumel..?

Randi25

We usually travel with Carnival, mostly the Conquest, which has docked in Cozumel at a very nice pier every time we've gone. Shopping, entertainment, Senor Frogs and many other things right as you get off the ship. We've been here every time and want to continue the tradition. However, this March we're traveling on the Voyager of the Seas with Royal Caribbean. Someone told me this ship docks at a different pier. Is this true? And if so, how far away is it from the one the Conquest usually docks at?

Thanks!

On our November 26 and December 3 cruise on the Voyager we docked at the International Pier, which is the near the dock at Puerto Mayo (Carnival's Dock).

As a side note, we like the shopping at Puerto Mayo (more shops and the dock area is developed a lot nicer) more than the RCI dock.

As others have said, the International Pier is where Royal Caribbean docks. For my last two cruises, I have simply walked over to Carnival's Puerta Maya pier. Once you get through the store and taxi gauntlet, hang a right and walk about 5 minutes and you are there.

Archived