Where do you buy the soda package?

Lorij91

DH and I will be on the Star in just a few days. :D:D We were planning on heading to the dining room for lunch once on board, but wanted to stop by the soda package table and arrange for that first. Can anyone tell me where they are set up? Thanks!!

DH and I will be on the Star in just a few days. :D:D We were planning on heading to the dining room for lunch once on board, but wanted to stop by the soda package table and arrange for that first. Can anyone tell me where they are set up? Thanks!!

Usually you'll find them set up in the Atrium area on the ship. Keep in mind if you purchase the package while the ship is docked in port, they will add on sales tax. Probably doesn't amount to much, but it's a couple of bucks.

*You may also find a table set up near the outside pool....or you can purchase from any of the bars on the ship as well.

Personally I don't drink enough soda to need the soda package, since NCL allows you to carry on your own non-alchoholic drinks.

Archived