Epic formal night

We will be sailing in November for a wedding in St. Thomas. My question is what night is the "Dress up or Not" formal night? Wednesay is the wedding day and we will be already dressed up for the wedding off ship. Since we tend to enjoy dressing up, I wasn't sure what night they consider the "Dress up" night, and if it is one of the days at sea. Thanks

I believe that the two planned "dress up or not nights" will be Sunday (the first full sea day) and either Thursday or Friday. I'm guessing Thursday since Friday is the Bahamas - but this is the first time I cruise where the last day has a port scheduled. Usually the other formal night is the last night. But of course - you can dress up any night that you'd like - that's the goal of freestyle! I hope this helps. I agree with the previous poster about Le Bistro (Cagney's and La Cucina are also good options for a formal night in my opinion). Enjoy!!

On the dailies I've been using to plan, there is only one "dress up of not" night listed, and that is Sunday night.

However, I would make it whatever night you want, like a PP said. I find that people are dressed up at all different times during the week on NCL. We are going to dress up on Thursday night, and go to Moderno.

Archived