pearl kids club

abe3

Anyone happen to have any copies of the Pearl Kids Club itineraries for the West Crib on the Pearl?

I tried posting on the family board a week ago with no luck. Just trying to see what they have planned and what my 2 1/2 year old will enjoy.

Thanks for any help

NCL is revamping their kids program starting next month. I believe the new age groups will start 6mos-2yr, 3-5 etc

From Facebook: Today we announced the exciting details of our plan to revitalize our current youth program. We have redefined the age groups to better address the skills and interests of children, and are introducing programming for babies and toddlers ages six months to two years. More focus will be placed on sporting activities, arts and crafts, theater and technology and the new curriculum will also include creative themes, such as circus day, theater/technology/sports and port of call day. All of these enhancements are being made to ensure that your children are having the vacation of a lifetime. The new program will be introduced on Norwegian Gem in mid-February and then will be rolled out to the entire fleet. Click “like” if you can’t wait for your child to experience this new program on your next family vacation!

Archived