Cabo menus with prices?

kazbar

Hi :)

We (family of 2 adults and 3 children) will be on the Carnival Splendor in April and are planning 1 day on Medano beach and another day at one of the restaurants around the pier.

We are from Australia and this will be the start of a 4 week trip. We are trying to get an idea of how much cash we will need while we are in Mexico as we will be using cards to pay pretty much the rest of the trip as it is easier.

Does anyone have links or photos of menus with prices so that we can get an idea of the cost?

much appreciated :)

Last November in Cabo we went to Medano Beach. Prices ran in the $8-$10 range.

We also ate at Taco Loco located on the ground level in front of Cabo Wabo across from the Mall. For $8 we got 4 tacos and a beer.

We paid in USD not pesos. We were getting an exchange rate of 13 peso to the USD.

Another place to go in Cabo is the Museum located on the Plaza. A very local museum. Has history from the beginning of time, flora & fauna, Native and Colonial culture, etc. Free but they like donations.

We call it a 45 minute museum. Signage is in Spanish and English.

http://www.gringogazette.tv/activities/CaboSanLucasMuseum.html

http://www.loscabosguide.com/maps/cslmap.htm

The museum is across the street from #47 (Mi Casa) on the above referenced map.

• 2 weeks later...

This map doesn't seem to be working well for me especially to print. Can you tell me exactly where Cabo Wabo is located? Sorry if I'm hijacking I just want to walk there and want to make sure I can find it. I can't walk long distances but I can make it as far as the mall. It appears it is behind the marina where many other restaurants are located & well before the mall so I know I can walk to it but need to know where to cut thru.

We also ate at Taco Loco located on the ground level in front of Cabo Wabo across from the Mall. For $8 we got 4 tacos and a beer.

We paid in USD not pesos. We were getting an exchange rate of 13 peso to the USD.

http://www.loscabosguide.com/maps/cslmap.htm

The museum is across the street from #47 (Mi Casa) on the above referenced map.

Here is the menu for Taco Loco:

TacoLoco2.jpg

TacoLoco1.jpg

Here is a wikimapia map for directions from the port to the Plaza de los Mariachis (where Taco Loco is located). On the shopping map for Cabo that you will get in your cabin, the Plaza will be marked. It is on the main street.

Cabomap.jpg

Archived