Titanic book

Drelix

AA few Christmas ago there was a book that i wanted to buy that had alot of information about the titanic and it had like print out tickets in it and things similar to that I wish i brought it did anyone see it or know what it was called?

I also think it was from Big W

AA few Christmas ago there was a book that i wanted to buy that had alot of information about the titanic and it had like print out tickets in it and things similar to that I wish i brought it did anyone see it or know what it was called?

have a look at ebay....a lot of books there

Hi Drelix,

Not sure of the specific one to which you refer, however there are a lot, repeat lot!!!! coming out on the subject for the 100th Annuversary in April. One of the more interesting is the Haynes Owners Guide! This is by the same company that produces the Auto Manuals and it looks quite good. Dymmocks also have a very big two volume set here in Parramatta at $109 per volume.

My suggestion is that there is so much around that I would wait until after April then I suspect that there will be a few 'remaindered' and at faily cheap prices.

Cheers,

Archived