Possible (urgent) situation regarding Valor

Kruizer3

Hi. I have received what seems like an outstanding deal for an 8 night cruise on this woman, and would probably need to book by late tonight to insure the price given. The cabin however, is located on deck 2 (Main). Would taking the exceptional price be a mistake because of the cabin's deck? Please chime in if you have stayed this low on her before.

Thanks in advance!

I have never been on the Valor, but I have been on Deck 2 of the Liberty (sister ship to the Valor). There is nothing wrong with Deck 2. You feel less motion lower in the ship. What exactly were you worried about on Deck 2? The important thing to check is what is above and below you. I have been told that below the galley is noisy. I was below one of the dining rooms, which was very quiet. I suggest a Deck 2 room below a dining room is possible.

Thanks, was inquiring about possible motion sickness for my father. Didn't know if it is worse/better the lower you go. RE: Price, <$1,100 total for 8 nights is a steal ! :cool:

Motion sickness should get better the lower on the ship you go. You don't feel the ship move as much further down and closer to the middle.

make sure the agent is quoting the full price for you-including tax and port charges.

agents are not allowed to discount the cruise prices.

so if its a lot cheaper then what you are seeing on line-- be wary.

also see if she is giving you the price of an early saver rate which comes with a lot of restrictions and no changes. heavy cancellation fees

Archived