Aqua Class--What are the benefits?

wrg11

We're looking to do a cruise on the Summit in July. From what I've read, there will be some up grades done. Can anyone tell me the benefits of having an Aqua Class cabin versus a standard cabin? Can my Gluten Free diet be acommodated in Blu? We just want to know if it's worth the extra money. Thanks in advance.

We're looking to do a cruise on the Summit in July. From what I've read, there will be some up grades done. Can anyone tell me the benefits of having an Aqua Class cabin versus a standard cabin? Can my Gluten Free diet be acommodated in Blu? We just want to know if it's worth the extra money. Thanks in advance.

Aqua Class gets all the benefits of Concierge Class plus the benefits of AQ...Below are links to the benefits of the two categories, they are from a different ship but will be the same once Summit is done...Summit will not have a Relaxation room however...

Blu is wonderful and they will do everything to meet your needs. If you have a gluten free diet, you might want to call Celebritys Special Services Dept.

Heres the benefits of AQ

http://www.celebritycruises.com/explore/ships/detail.do?shipCode=EC#staterooms/explore/ships/stateroomDetails.do%3FcabinType=AQ&cabincls=B&shipCode=EC

Heres CC cabins..

http://www.celebritycruises.com/explore/ships/detail.do?shipCode=EC#staterooms/explore/ships/stateroomDetails.do%3FcabinType=CC&cabincls=B&shipCode=EC

We just want to know if it's worth the extra money???

That can be a difficult question. Don already posted the benefits. A quick check of the July Summit cruises shows an AQ Class cabin costing between $100-300 pp additional (as opposed to a balcony cabin) depending on the cruise. It depends what you VALUE. Blu is an expectional place to dine. The stateroom does have some nice upgrades. The Persian Garden, while not Persian and not a Garden, is a wonderful place to relax (yes I know I used that line twice today).

Without knowing you or what you value, the question is impossible. If you are the type that would not eat in BLU or never use the Persian Garden, relaxation room, etc, then probably not. For me, if the cost were $100 pp more then the answer would be YES, no doubt.

Archived