How early do ships arrive at Seattle port?

salsagrl75

Hello - cruising to Alaska in May!!!

I was thinking of booking a waterfront view room for our hotel the night before the cruise in hopes that we can see our ship out the window in the morning when we wake up. Just wondering if anyone knows how early the ships usually come in? I don't want to pay extra for water view if it won't be there until we've already checked out. Cruising Celebrity if that makes a difference!

Usually around 5-6am. There are usually passengers debarking by 8-8:30. The ship sits there all day until your sailaway.

But - keep in mind, just because you have a waterview, doesn't mean you'll see Pier 66 from your room. Depends on where you're staying, but I know at the Waterfront Marriott, very few rooms have a view of that pier though you can see the harbor just fine.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express that was not right by the water at all, but it really was more about costumer service. We got a really good deal (through our TA) on a package that was transfers to the peir prior to and after the cruise, the cont. breakfast had cinnamon rolls that were the best I have ever had (even better than cinnabon!!). I forgot my hubby's socks for the vacation and they got a driver to take me to a Shopko to replace them before we had to leave that morning (and they did not charge us for this). So just thought you might like to know of a really good experience we had.

Archived