Island Tour that will stop at Accra/Jolly Beach

njgrlloves2trvl

Can anyone recommend a tour company that will do an island tour and one of the stops is Accra Beach? I found a tour compnay online that looked good but they didn't disclose the name of the beach they stop at and they wanted payment up front which I'm not that happy in doing as I've booked two other tours on different islands that want payment either upon pickup or when tour is complete.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Can anyone recommend a tour company that will do an island tour and one of the stops is Accra Beach? I found a tour compnay online that looked good but they didn't disclose the name of the beach they stop at and they wanted payment up front which I'm not that happy in doing as I've booked two other tours on different islands that want payment either upon pickup or when tour is complete.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

We did an island tour with Scenic Barbados Tours. Our tour included a stop at Harrison's Cave, Bathsheba, St. James Parish Church and swimming at Accra/Rockley Beach. We booked via email and did not need to make any payments upfront.

If you are interested to learn more about our tour, click on the link below to read my review with photos.

(Posts #88-#91)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1038334&page=5

We did an island tour with Scenic Barbados Tours. Our tour included a stop at Harrison's Cave, Bathsheba, St. James Parish Church and swimming at Accra/Rockley Beach. We booked via email and did not need to make any payments upfront.

If you are interested to learn more about our tour, click on the link below to read my review with photos.

(Posts #88-#91)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1038334&page=5

dz63,

Was the tour you did customized by you? In looking at their website, they have tours that visit all the places you did, but not on the same tour.

dz63,

Was the tour you did customized by you? In looking at their website, they have tours that visit all the places you did, but not on the same tour.

Yes, our tour was customized as we did specifically ask if they could offer us Harrison's Cave as part of the island tour.

Archived