New Year and new weight loss goals: SPRING CRUISE

Realblonde474

See we"ll help each other through!!! And it seems vacation whether land or sea is great motivation!!

So today did my taebo for cardio and it was lower body today along with abs(gotta work over that "holiday fun")

Anyone have any fun workouts or tips feel free I'm open to anything..

Also anyone try T25? looks pretty intense, which I wouldn't mind!! lol

I have not done T25. Is it done in 25 minutes? That's my kind of workout. If I miss a workout I still do this while I'm watching tv at night:

10 push ups, 20 squats, 30 jumping jacks, 40 second plank, 50 crunches. I have it as my wallpaper on my laptop!

Hi Fruth! Yep T-25 is done in 25 or so minutes. I love the program by Shaun T but my knees hate it. Any of the DVD/programs by BeachBody ( http://www.beachbody.com/ ) are fantastic.

I have a number of the DVD's from the various programs and often do them at night.

You could also research them on youtube....lot's of previews and infomercials are there as well.

And any exercise is better than no exercise. I do my pushup's almost every morning!

Thanks for joining us!

Donna

Hi everyone: What works for me: I replaced dairy with low calorie almond milk and eliminated wheat bread and pasta from my diet. I dropped 11 lbs in eight weeks just by doing that! I also found a new tea with just 5 calories per drink called Bai5 and it's delicious. Of course I'm going on an Italian cruise line so it will be HARD to avoid pizza, pasta and breads, not to mention the gelatos!:)

I've done T25 and it is definitely intense! But the 25 minutes are up before you know it. It's not like a grueling hour long videos. I liked it. These past two weeks I've been going to the gym and trying to eat healthier. Lost 4 lbs which I'm super excited about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D Morning Fitmond...that's awesome, I wish my metabolism was that good.

I am down about 5 or so (but it has taken me a couple of weeks), and like everyone I know, still trying to reverse the damage from the holidays!

That's a great suggestion about dairy (especially ice cream) and wheat (only whole grain in the morning only for me). I am trying to embrace Paleo but it's a bit "hard core" for me. Alcohol only on the weekends, my big Saturday night treat.

Keep up the sweaty but good fight!

Donna

Hay there ladies!!! Thank god its Friday!!! Well it was a pretty good week this week, down 3 lbs , which , WOOHOO to that!! Worked out like a lune but like you said donna, gotta reverse the holiday damage...You know , I start off real good , then by the time Christmas hits, yeah all hell breaks loose! lol, Oh well its too hard to not to around the holidays..But as long as your back on track afterwards ( plus putting on jeans after the holidays, just scary and not too comfy, lol) ..and any vacation is great motivation!! Hubby and I leaving next week for a long weekend at Disney , just us two, girls are staying home this time, plus we need to get away, and I'm sure, I"ll be having some (ok more than some) happy beverages, but gotta get right back on track once we get home !! Plus we got a cruise in April.....LOTS OF MOTIVATION!!!!!! Well also a Bikini will do that too!!

Well my friends once again thank you for the tips , and hope everyone has a fabulous day!!!:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hay there ladies!! Gotta be real honest, just came back from Disney with my husband, had a fabulous time (so very much needed) but I ate far from good and drank well far from good!! Quite disgusted cause there's that "oh I have a cruise in like 78 more days"!!!! So starting sunday (I think) or Monday, back on my workout and eating better plan! Just got my new Slim in six which I had done in the past with great results so hopefully in the next 11 weeks I can do the same! Its amazing how quickly you can feel bloated with not working out and not drinking 8-10 glasses a day of water..Determined . that's me for the next 11 weeks!!! ;)

Omg Donna you do have that cruise right around the corner!! Lucky lady!! I'm telling you and I know I said it before, nothing like a bathing suit to spark that motivation!! Or just a vacation in general!! I try to get my husband on board (no pun intended, lol) but yeah, I'm the exerciser , not him, although come to think of it, its always been that way.Oh well what can you do, lol..Well ladies have a great weekend, cant wait for the whole superbowl thing to be done!!.. WOOOOOHOOOO!!