Travel Express Docs and Check In? Am I missing something?

dannymac41

Hello,

Just want to make sure that I've got all my documents in order. We did the online check in/express documentation for an upcoming cruise next week (7day Eastern Caribbean). We went thru the webpages, got all "green check marks" and were able to then print our travel documents. I was also able to buy some indulgences for the cabin on the first day/evening at sea so I'm assuming that's all taken care of.

So maybe a simple question but that means we're checked in now right? So all we need to do is show up at the pier with our express docs, luggage tagged, and passports and we're good to go?

Does the check in at the pier just check the paperwork, put you thru security then you board? Or is there more

Am I forgetting to do anything else? Any info is appreciated, thanks!!

You will also be asked to fill out a one page health questionaire.

Joe

We do not use HAL hotels or air.

I book all our own hotels and air.

The advice was not necessarily directed at you. It was meant for those for whom it would apply. I just quoted your post because it mentioned that only the front page was necessary and I wanted to point out that there were exceptions to that advice.

It's the one that you've registered in your OnLine CheckIn that they want, which is not necessarily the one you've used used to book the cruise. At least that's the way it has been for our last three cruises, where we've used a different one onboard than for booking ... and will do so again soon.

correct , guess thats what I meant , the one you used for on line check in

.......Hal asks you to bring the same credit card you used to book your trip .
On previous cruises we had always used the same credit card that we had given when we did the on-line check in.

So we wondered if it was necessary to use the same card and if it would make any difference or slow down boarding when we wanted to use a different card.

We found out that it does not matter at all. They just swiped the new credit card, handed us our seapass cards, and we were set to go.

Archived