Dune Buggy and Zipline Tour Puerto Vallarta

aussie2324

We did the River Canopy zipline tour earlier this month. It was a great time. The guides were terrific and took a lot of time making sure everyone was comfortable. We met people on the ATVs and it looked like they were having fun. They were covered in dust and mud. :) Take some insect repellent because we did get a few bites. The food in the restaurant was good too. When you book your trip be sure to negotiate. We talked to people on the tour with us who paid both more and less than we did. Have a great time.

We did the River Canopy zipline tour earlier this month. It was a great time. The guides were terrific and took a lot of time making sure everyone was comfortable. We met people on the ATVs and it looked like they were having fun. They were covered in dust and mud. :) Take some insect repellent because we did get a few bites. The food in the restaurant was good too. When you book your trip be sure to negotiate. We talked to people on the tour with us who paid both more and less than we did. Have a great time.

Hi Oville Guy,

Who did you go through Cruiseline or independent? My sons are grown 30 & 25. They saw the Dune Buggy and Canopy Tour through and independent company and were hooked. But they do have to make their own way to the meeting point which is about a 25 minute cab ride. Then they have to drive the Buggies through town. I am only concerned because we are rom Australia and driving conditions are different. Stick shift is not a problem most ppl here drive them anyway. We are in port until 9pm so they have plenty of time. Maybe I am jsut a worrysome mother :pThankyou for your help.

Tracey:D

Hi,

We didn't book our tour in advance. After we got off the ship, we walked to the main square and then turned left. We stopped at a tour booth on the right hand side of the road. We negotiated our price for the tickets and the tour booth operator took us to the River Canopy Tour office by catching a city bus. It was a short ride and the operator accompanied us on the bus. If your sons want to avoid driving in town, there is a combo tour that does ziplining and then atv at the same location. Do a google search on puerta vallarta canopy and atv combo. This will take you to the site for the canopy tour we did and there atv tour.

good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Well my boy's had to abandon the Dune Buggy idea. After a couple of emails with the company they finally told me we will be arriving in port to late for the tour. So back to the planning board.:D Thankyou everyone for you help....

Well my boy's had to abandon the Dune Buggy idea. After a couple of emails with the company they finally told me we will be arriving in port to late for the tour. So back to the planning board.:D Thankyou everyone for you help....

Hey Aussie,

Fellow sydneysider here I'll be on the spirit on feb 17 we are planning to go to the zoo very interactive I've heard!

Hey Aussie,

Fellow sydneysider here I'll be on the spirit on feb 17 we are planning to go to the zoo very interactive I've heard!

You will love the Spirit. We were on her in 2010 and we are on her again when she comes to OZ for the 28th Oct south pacific cruise.

I have been trying to find out the name of the restaurant. Does anyone know? Is this by the Zoo?

TIA

Linda

Archived