One week shy of 3 for kids club?

ginger123snaps

DH has a conference on Oasis of the Seas...and my son will be 1 week shy of turning 3. Will they still let him use the kids club with his brothers that are 4? Can I just lie about his age? Do they crosscheck all this info with the passports? Please don't judge me for lying. I'm usually a good girl :)

Our other options are holland america cruises in Alaska...Not sure if either one of those ports/cruiseline are appropriate for 4 year old twins and 3 year old. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated also. The Alaska cruise conference date is after my son turns 3...so we are good with the kids club

All cruise lines will have your son's age, so don't waste your time or make yourself look bad by lying.

Your two year old won't be allowed into the kid's club, as he won't be three years old yet. He can use the nursery, but there's a charge of $8 per hour for this. You can register the first day of your cruise in the nursery.

HAL is great; my kids loved it.

DH has a conference on Oasis of the Seas...and my son will be 1 week shy of turning 3. Will they still let him use the kids club with his brothers that are 4? Can I just lie about his age? Do they crosscheck all this info with the passports? Please don't judge me for lying. I'm usually a good girl :)

Our other options are holland america cruises in Alaska...Not sure if either one of those ports/cruiseline are appropriate for 4 year old twins and 3 year old. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated also. The Alaska cruise conference date is after my son turns 3...so we are good with the kids club

RCCI's liability insurance policy prohibits children under 3 so they cannot 'bend' the rules. No wriggle room on that one.

HAL may have a reputation as an "old person" cruise line, but it is not really all that well deserved. Particularly for the pre-school set, HALs kids program is really quite nice -- HAL ships do not have all the whiz-bang activities for the tween and teen age kids, but littler kids don't really use flow riders or zip lines much.

AK does not have beach opportunties like the caribbean does, but little ones can be entertained by wild life watching excursions, the ride on the gondola thingee in Juneau, doggies, lumberjack shows, etc.

If having your 3YO with your 4YOs is important to you, you will need to consider other options.

Archived