Epic mini suite coffee maker?

cookies62

I think it was an 8 cup, actually. Not as big as a 10 or 12, but not one of those single serving machines. Here is full-sized picture of our room. You can see the coffee maker on the desk. Ignore the crazy lady telling me to put down the camera and help her with the luggage. :)

http://images40.fotki.com/v776/fileEft0/fae0a/7/649277/9029447/223.jpg

4 cup with the coffee pods. I bring my own 4 cup filters and my favorite coffee to brew. Weird, I know, but I enjoy it on the balcony in the AM while my hubbie showers. For room service you have to plan a specific time and I don't want a specific wake up time on a cruise :)

Thanks for the info; think i'll do the "bring my own" coffee & filters as i am all about no schedule on a cruise.

WE did the samething last year. We would order room service in am but if we woke up early we always had our coffee!!!:) WE stayed in miami two nights so I swiped the decafe pods from the hotel!!:o Late night coffee on balcony!

Archived