lost 40 lbs in 5 months with Lose It!

JMG680

Not sure how many on here use the Lose It App for iPhone or the computer web site, but I have been using it during my deployment to track calories and work outs. It has worked great. You set your weight, your goal weight and other body info and then how much you want to lose a week. The app will then tell you how much you can eat a day to hit your goal. If you need a new tool to help lose before you cruise this may be work your time. It is free, so why not give it a shot.

Not sure how many on here use the Lose It App for iPhone or the computer web site, but I have been using it during my deployment to track calories and work outs. It has worked great. You set your weight, your goal weight and other body info and then how much you want to lose a week. The app will then tell you how much you can eat a day to hit your goal. If you need a new tool to help lose before you cruise this may be work your time. It is free, so why not give it a shot.

Lose It is really a great app! I like that you can send motivation to friends on it as well as meal ideas!

I like the weigh (get it!!!) they track your goals, but their food database sucks compared to Myfitnesspal. I tried Lose It, but I can look up 10 times more things 10 times quicker on mfp, so I've stuck with it instead.

As long as your keeping track with something, I don't see how you can't lose weight - these programs ROCK!!!

• 1 month later...

I have officially signed up with Lose it!!!. I am a little nervous since I have been an online weight watchers member for about 10 years on and off. Can any one tell me how to log my food for the entire week???? I entered all my food for today but I was not able to click on the next day so I could enter food for tomorrow and the rest of the week....thanks:)

I have officially signed up with Lose it!!!. I am a little nervous since I have been an online weight watchers member for about 10 years on and off. Can any one tell me how to log my food for the entire week???? I entered all my food for today but I was not able to click on the next day so I could enter food for tomorrow and the rest of the week....thanks:)

You can log food for past days and the today but not future meals. It is used to track what you do eat or have eaten, but not what you think you will ear. Log in every day and earn some cool badges.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5xvnm0

You can log food for past days and the today but not future meals. It is used to track what you do eat or have eaten, but not what you think you will ear. Log in every day and earn some cool badges.

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5xvnm0

Thank you for the information. For me, that is the only down side to using this app. I really like being able to plan out my meals for the entire week in advance. That's what I love about weight watchers online. I'm still going to use Lose it because I find it so much easier to count calories instead of points.

Archived