Snorkel Company Recommendations

ugagal07

We will be in Aruba on March 8th. Jolly Pirates are contracted through CCL and Mi Dushi is contracted through RCCL.

Any other recommendations for 4 adults? We'd like lunch and drinks if possible. We're in port 8-4 so we have flexibility with the time.

I've emailed Delphi Watersports and Red Sail Sports since I can't see the prices on their websites.

Any experiences with them or other companies?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I was in Aruba a couple of months ago.

My wife and I used Aruba Bob, it was great snorkeling and we got to use these cool underwater scooters so we went out pretty far and were out for nearly 2 hours. We also went for lunch with Stuart, he's a friendly guy and if you like fish and shrimp for lunch he has something you will never forget! Have a look at their website http://www.arubabobsnorkeling.com

Red Sail was the provider of the snorkel trip we took last year through our Princess cruise. They had a nice catamaran and got us out to Boca Catalina before the other boats. . That was a big plus for us because when there are a lot of snorkelers at Boca Catalina, the sand can get churned up making it more difficult to see the coral and fish. We also went to the shipwreck of the Antilles. The unlimited rum punches on the return back to the ship were nice, but they weren't very strong. (This was a relatively short tour since our ship was in port only half-a-day. No meal was served, just drinks.)

If you are a novice snorkeler, you will probably want to ask the crew for more instruction before you get in the water. We are experienced snorkelers and thought the instruction could have been better for the newbies.

Archived