Carnival Freedom Room 1047

geneology

I have been in rooms 1067 and 1055 (I think, close enough) on Freedom. Very, very convenient to get to the pool/buffet. Just walk out the door and down the ramp. Also, very close to elevators. This might cause some noise depending if you are open to the hallway or not. Very satisfied with that area though. We did not have any issues at all.

Wouldn't it be 10047 if you were on Deck 10? 1047 sounds like a Riveria Deck cabin. I am booked in 1336 on my upcoming cruise on the Freedom which is located on Riveria Deck (deck 1). I have always stayed on Riveria Deck on all of my cruises and never had any issues. It may be a bit further to get up to Lido Deck, but I never had a problem getting an elevator quickly to get to where I need to be. :)

Wouldn't it be 10047 if you were on Deck 10? 1047 sounds like a Riveria Deck cabin. I am booked in 1336 on my upcoming cruise on the Freedom which is located on Riveria Deck (deck 1). I have always stayed on Riveria Deck on all of my cruises and never had any issues. It may be a bit further to get up to Lido Deck, but I never had a problem getting an elevator quickly to get to where I need to be. :)

I guess numbering it 10047 would make sense...However, deck 10 is just 1047 and such.

... go for it. We love deck 10. We did the Freedom cruise in March 2009 and had a cabin on deck 10. Very close to the action on Lido, just a short walk and a very quiet area. Not much traffic.

JoanK

Archived