Muster Drill

FLIP FLOP GAL

I've read a few posts that show the muster drill being held in a theater with a video? Is this standard for Celebrity? Does it only matter where your cabins are located?

(I hope so, my partner got a bit clausterphobic during our last muster drill...hot and lots of people cramped outside)

I've read a few posts that show the muster drill being held in a theater with a video? Is this standard for Celebrity? Does it only matter where your cabins are located?

(I hope so, my partner got a bit clausterphobic during our last muster drill...hot and lots of people cramped outside)

They are so short now that he will be o.k.

Ours was above the grand foyer on deck 5.

Everybody regardless of nationality has to go and watch a video in English.

If you don't speak English or its not your first language, don't worry because they repeat this statement in about 30 languages, both before and after the showing.

"If you speak [your language] you can watch this video in your cabin".

I don't see the point of them being there. Why not make them watch the video

at the same time?

I know which video everyone is talking about. The only one we had to watch like that was our first Eclipse cruise. It was very long and painful to sit through. Thankfully on this last one, it was back to the original in English only. When they would speak over the PA in the theatre, there was a crew member present that quickly repeated what was said in Spanish. MUCH more tolerable!!

For those who care to do so, please add your muster station to the thread I started a while back. Thanks!

This is very good news to me! :) It seems from what I have read that you get to sit during muster drill. I have a very bad back and standing still for long periods of time is very painful. My last 3 cruises have been on RCL and we had to line up outside. Every time we have had to wait, wait, wait for like 45 minutes for people to turn up who I guess decided they didn't need to go to muster drill, Grrrrrrr :mad:. I was in a lot of pain following the muster drill.

I know which video everyone is talking about. The only one we had to watch like that was our first Eclipse cruise. It was very long and painful to sit through. Thankfully on this last one, it was back to the original in English only. When they would speak over the PA in the theatre, there was a crew member present that quickly repeated what was said in Spanish. MUCH more tolerable!!

For those who care to do so, please add your muster station to the thread I started a while back. Thanks!

The one we saw was in English, spanish, french, german, italian, japanese, chinese, korean and i think a couple more languages

Archived