Ziplining in Belize or Roatan???

BusyFLmom

As it stands...we don't have anything planned for Belize. We were actually going to stay on the ship at this port. Some of the guests in our party want to do ziplining. We have a Victor Bodden tour booked so I know we can do it thru them. But then I read a review that said Ziplining in Belize was better.

Any advice???

Thank you :)

As it stands...we don't have anything planned for Belize. We were actually going to stay on the ship at this port. Some of the guests in our party want to do ziplining. We have a Victor Bodden tour booked so I know we can do it thru them. But then I read a review that said Ziplining in Belize was better.

Any advice???

Roatan has 3 ziplines that I can name off the top of my head... Clip N Zip, Pirates, and South Shore.

The only one I know of in Belize is over an hour from the port at a place call Jaguar Paw. I personally wouldn't ride an hour to go ziplining. Of course, there could be others that I don't know about.

We are doing cave tubing in Belize and going to the beach and ziplining in Roatan.

Roatan has 3 ziplines that I can name off the top of my head... Clip N Zip, Pirates, and South Shore.

The only one I know of in Belize is over an hour from the port at a place call Jaguar Paw. I personally wouldn't ride an hour to go ziplining. Of course, there could be others that I don't know about.

We are doing cave tubing in Belize and going to the beach and ziplining in Roatan.

I've read that there is a 45 minute hike (not ride) to get to the cave tubing or zip line in Belize. My DW has some issues with a bad knee and because of that we are doing the zip line in Roatan. Lots of details on these things in the excursions section of this site.

We have been ziplining in Belize and Roatan. We preferred it in Belize. We were supposed to go cave tubing and ziplining but it had rained hard the night before so we went ziplining and to the zoo. I would zip line in Belize again but not in Roatan.

We have been ziplining in Belize and Roatan. We preferred it in Belize. We were supposed to go cave tubing and ziplining but it had rained hard the night before so we went ziplining and to the zoo. I would zip line in Belize again but not in Roatan.

Where did you Zipline in Belize? How far was it from the port?

Thanks!

I believe it was Jaguar Paw. It was a good distance (don't remember exactly how long it took to get there) but the time went fairly fast. We were entertained and educated about the area by our guide Nacho. I actually enjoyed the lengthy drive as that is how you get to see a good bit of the culture.

I ziplined in Roatan (Pirates Extremely Extreme) and loved it. Would repeat in a heartbeat. Only about 20 minutes from the port. We 'Did' the Zip and Dip combination they offer. Was great.

No input on Belize as we did a snorkel tour there.

There is an independent tour provider on Roatan who has an excellent web-site that includes a comparison of 4 of the zip companies in Roatan. www(dot)ronystours(dot)com click the 'excursions/rates' tab and scroll down to the bottom.

Enjoy whatever you decide!

Any advice???

Did the Victor Bodden Zip line and monkey in Roatan. The Bodden tour was nice and the people were great, but wasn't impressed with the zip line. It was just around what looked like their own property, not a whole lot of canopy zipping mostly just zipping between trees and platforms. But obviously this isn't a comparison as it's the only zip line I've done.

Archived