Insurance train,cruise,flight

Fanpower

We are traveling by train from Chicago to Seattle, then Alaska cruise on Westerdam, and return flight from Seattle to Chicago. I wouldn't necessarily get insurance for ourselves but mother in law is in poor health. Holland American wants $123 just for cruise. Is there ins for my needs?

We are traveling by train from Chicago to Seattle, then Alaska cruise on Westerdam, and return flight from Seattle to Chicago. I wouldn't necessarily get insurance for ourselves but mother in law is in poor health. Holland American wants $123 just for cruise. Is there ins for my needs?

Third-party insurers will cover any pre-paid, non-refundable trip arrangements. Train, cruise, flight, tours, activities -- they don't care.

The Tanya lives in Brisbane and has booked an overseas trip. She will fly from Brisbane to Sydney to connect with a flight to New York. From New York she will fly to London and then back to Australia, landing in Sydney before flying home to Brisbane. All of Tanya's airfares are GST-free if the Brisbane to Sydney and Sydney to Brisbane flights were booked or committed to at the same time as the international flights.

Archived