New Cabana Club in Labadee at Nellie's Beach?

bajathree

Did Royal add a new cabana club in Labadee at Nellie's Beach? I was just looking thru excursions for Labadee and came by these available for booking on-line:

Beach Cabana - Hillside at Nellie's Beach - ZL89 $175

Beach Cabana - Over the Water at Nellie's Beach - ZL88 $200

Overview: The upscale sea view cabanas nestled on the hillside of Nellie's beach with private water access are a great place to relax and enjoy the seclusion, while remaining among the action of Nellie's Beach. - Highlights: Cabana rental for the full day. Furnished with luxury resort style lounge chairs and ceiling fan. Rental includes 2 floating beach mats, upgraded lunch buffet, and the use of beach towels. Personal cabana attendant service.

Sounds exactly like the set-up at Barefoot Beach for suite guests....but it say's Nellie's Beach:confused:

Did Royal add a new cabana club in Labadee at Nellie's Beach? I was just looking thru excursions for Labadee and came by these available for booking on-line:

Beach Cabana - Hillside at Nellie's Beach - ZL89 $175

Beach Cabana - Over the Water at Nellie's Beach - ZL88 $200

Overview: The upscale sea view cabanas nestled on the hillside of Nellie's beach with private water access are a great place to relax and enjoy the seclusion, while remaining among the action of Nellie's Beach. - Highlights: Cabana rental for the full day. Furnished with luxury resort style lounge chairs and ceiling fan. Rental includes 2 floating beach mats, upgraded lunch buffet, and the use of beach towels. Personal cabana attendant service.

Sounds exactly like the set-up at Barefoot Beach for suite guests....but it say's Nellie's Beach:confused:

They were due to be opened to guests in December but storms caused damage and delayed the opening of them.

Wondering about these myself. It seems odd that it would be $175 or $200 per person, when the private beach is only $200 per cabana and allows up to 6 people. And teh description only includes two lounge chairs vs. the sofa and lounge chairs at the cabanas in the private beach. I'm thinking that RCCL didn't quite get the description and or pricing correct when loading it into their cruise planning area. It's probably the same price as the private beach. Anyone back from Labadee recently who can give us details??

We just tried to reserve these cabanas but they are $175.00 per person. $350.00 for a cabana is too steep for us.

I just booked the over the water cabana for our cruise in April, and after 60 minutes of going around with the RC rep about the price of it, she finally asked a supervisor and it Is $200 per cabana NOT per person.

I just booked the over the water cabana for our cruise in April, and after 60 minutes of going around with the RC rep about the price of it, she finally asked a supervisor and it Is $200 per cabana NOT per person.

That's what I suspected. They need to get that fixed on the website. Please get back in April and let us know the details.

I checked the website last night to see if i could book through it and it still wanted double for the cabana.

When you book it put it in one persons name don't book it for everyone in your reservation, if you do it will charge you per person.

I just tried booking one online for our March cruise, and it didn`t come up as an option for Labadee excursions in the list of choices under our reservation, although it shows up when I look at the general list of activities for Labadee. Strange...

I then called Royal Caribbean, and after she had me on hold for a couple of minutes she advised that the Nellie`s Beach cabanas are only available for booking once we`re onboard. Wondering if anyone else has had this experience, since from an earlier post it sounds like people are successfully booking online.

Thanks for your help,

MouseGirl

hi!

i just tried to book a "over the water" cabana through the rccl-pre-cruise-planner and it worked. i am going in march and i just booked for one of us two. it worked and i would wonder if they charged us 350$ for a cabana for two. i assume they will correct the description very soon so people are not coming to believe that all party members have to book the cabana.

the way i see things is that i book the cabana and i invite my gf to stay with me in "my" cabana. i would be very surprised if they meant it to be any other way...

I tried going into the site another way and was able to book it - thanks for your help! I think they need to provide their phone reservation agents with better information:) Probably will get worked out as time goes along, since this is such a new offering...

MouseGirl

I tried going into the site another way and was able to book it - thanks for your help! I think they need to provide their phone reservation agents with better information:) Probably will get worked out as time goes along, since this is such a new offering...

MouseGirl

I have NEVER seen RC agents who know absolutely nothing! I had to call them today for a question and they transferred me to 4 different people before I got a answer. It seems like when I have called in the past to ask a question they always put me on hold and come back 10-15 minutes later with the answer!

I have NEVER seen RC agents who know absolutely nothing! I had to call them today for a question and they transferred me to 4 different people before I got a answer. It seems like when I have called in the past to ask a question they always put me on hold and come back 10-15 minutes later with the answer!

Hopefully they have the right answer when they come back to you, as unfortunately that was not the case when I called:) All`s well that ends well, as thanks to these boards I knew that others were booking successfully and persisted... The woman I spoke to was very pleasant though!

We were there on January 6th and the new Cabanas were open (they weren't open when we were there in early December). Nellie's Beach was open as usual.

Hope it stays this way.

Kathy:)

Thanks for the update. I hope so too since that's where we're planning be and not in a cabana.

Cynthia

Anyone book these and already go to labadee and have one? We wanted to book one but there are 4 of us and wondering if we could all fit into one cabana (or that they would allow 4 in a cabana).

I also contacted RCI about the price being per person and was told you couldn't book them on line. Why do they not know there own website?

Anyone book these and already go to labadee and have one? We wanted to book one but there are 4 of us and wondering if we could all fit into one cabana (or that they would allow 4 in a cabana).

I also contacted RCI about the price being per person and was told you couldn't book them on line. Why do they not know there own website?

The maximum number allowed in the cabanas are 6 and it is priced per cabana not per person..

I bumped another thread in hopes of finding someone on CC who has used these. Our friends booked one last night. I don't know if they put one name or all our names..but either way they were charged the $200...we booked the over water..thought it would be cool....

Archived