Atlantis Waterpark

madeincanada

Funny, I was just discussing this with my cousin. She is cruising in April and has already booked a day at Atlantis through the ship. The last time she went she was trying to save money and figured there was only one other ship in port so there would be no problem waiting and getting a day pass. Completely sold out and her husband has never let her forget how disappointed he was. I almost always book on my own especially when it's close to the port but I guess this is one that ends up being better to prepare ahead of time. Hope that helps! :)

Happened to us too -- figured we would wait and see if the weather cooperated and waited until we got to Atlantis to try and buy the waterpark tickets - non available:( So, if it's important to you, go ahead and purchase them through the ship or get a reservation at the Comfort Suites

Have a great time!

Happened to us too -- figured we would wait and see if the weather cooperated and waited until we got to Atlantis to try and buy the waterpark tickets - non available:( So, if it's important to you, go ahead and purchase them through the ship or get a reservation at the Comfort Suites

Have a great time!

If you want to go for sure, don't wait. They limit day passes for walk ups.

Done both--CCL excursion and Comfort Suites. It is much cheaper at Comfort Suites-Atlantis which is owned by Atlantis!

Happy sailing.

As others have said, sometimes Atlantis does sell out. During high seasons, sometimes they don't sell passes at all. Comfort Suites is a good option, especially if you have a larger group. Another option is Majestic Tours. They charge the same as Atlantis does for the day pass, and you can book in advance on their website. We did this last March and it worked out well. Since it was just my DH and I, and it was spring break, it actually cost us less to do it through MT rather than Comfort Suites.

Archived