Meet and Mingle--- no updates??

gsb

When I posted a similar query for our cruise back in November I wasn't exactly flamed here but some people didn't get it.

The website is not updated efficiently with the M&M dates. They seem to do them in groups and then not bother for a while so that you may be left with no info as to when your particular M&M will be held. We did get info before we sailed but we'd just about given up on finding out before. My invite was in my room when I boarded. Good luck with that. Sigh.

Our M&M time was posted for our TA last fall. It was wrong anyway, stating the M&M was half way through the cruise. It, in fact, was the first sea day. You'll get an invitation on board, usually in your room when you arrive. Of course, sometimes it gets mis-delivered :rolleyes: so it's nice to know when it should be. If it's never posted, or the wrong time is posted and you never get your invitation - with that many strikes against you :eek: - assume it wasn't meant to be. :)

Gina

You'll get an invitation on board, usually in your room when you arrive. Of course, sometimes it gets mis-delivered :rolleyes: so it's nice to know when it should be. :)

Or after the M&M already occurred like our Panama Canal repositioning cruise was in May. :mad:

Or after the M&M already occurred like our Panama Canal repositioning cruise was in May. :mad:

Happened to me too on a partial transit on Jewel. The date had been posted on the website but invitations weren't delivered. They made an announcement over the PA system. I was in the solarium at the time and just heard that.

Our M&M time was posted for our TA last fall. It was wrong anyway, stating the M&M was half way through the cruise. It, in fact, was the first sea day. You'll get an invitation on board, usually in your room when you arrive. Of course, sometimes it gets mis-delivered :rolleyes: so it's nice to know when it should be. If it's never posted, or the wrong time is posted and you never get your invitation - with that many strikes against you :eek: - assume it wasn't meant to be. :)

Gina

Well stated. I received an email about the M&M before the cruise. Nothing On the shipi -Oasis. Arrived on time at the designated place. Only one other couple there. A few days later ran into one of the organizers, thread photo, and wanted to know what had happened. M&M was moved - time and place. Never notified.

I thought it was just me.

Archived