1:10 Flight out of SJ on a Sunday

4275princess

I probably won't being doing "early walk off", will a 1:10 flight be "ok" docking from the Pan Am/Princess pier? Do they offer EZ check service? If so, I would be bypassing checking in luggage and ticket counter.

...also are there readily available cabs lined outside the terminal & how long will it take to get to the airport?

You will be fine. Even if you are the last people to disembark, you still have plenty of time.

Taxis are everywhere.

My flight is not until 3:40 but my girlfriend is considering joining the cruise and can get a 10:30 am flight? Too early?

Thanks

My flight is not until 3:40 but my girlfriend is considering joining the cruise and can get a 10:30 am flight? Too early?

Thanks

I think that's pushing it a bit. You never know, there may be a holdup for the ship with customs, or the line for check in can be really long. There's a chance that she could make it, but she may be a little stressed out that last morning trying to get to the flight. For peace of mind, I wouldn't book anything before 11:30 or so.

Archived