Just Back from Miracle 1/5-1/13, Any Questions?

ecn81126

I will be writing a lengthy review over the next week, but wanted to tell everyone that this cruise was a "15" on a scale of 1-10! If you've read my other reviews, you'll know that my cruise last October on the Ecstasy was not so great. This cruise exceeded all my expectations, and the one minor issue we had was handled immediately by Carnival staff.

So, if you have any questions, let me know!

Glad to hear the ship and crew are still knocking out of th epark . We go in march and cant wait to get back to her.

My question would be are they still doing the classical music at night in the atrium above the bar. We really enjoyed it last time being something different from our everyday life .

i'm sailing on her on the 20th of april.....questions..is music unlimited still on the ship?

do you know who is playing in the piano bar???

Yes, Music Unlimited is still on the ship and played most nights in Frankie and Johnny's. They were great! Lots of couples out on the dance floor enjoying their music.

The piano bar featured "Peter". The Fun Times didn't list a last name for him. He was pretty good, and got better as the evening got later and the place filled up.

Can't wait to read your review...cruising on the Miracle in April! Activities during sea days...food....any info appreciated!

We had four sea days, and they were jam packed with activities both indoor and outdoor. We were never bored and never ran out of things to do.

The food...it was great. There were a few things I tried but didn't care for (like the cold celery/fennel soup and the curried apple soup, also cold) but everything else was delicious. We tried the Steakhouse for the first time, it was AMAZING.

Doing b2b on her in March just wondeing if there are self serve laundry facilities on board and where are they located.

Glad you enjoyed your cruise!

The laundry rooms are here:

Riviera Deck 1 - midship / across from 1219

Main Deck 4 - aft / across from 4230

Upper Deck 5 - aft / across from 5270

Empress Deck 6 - forward / across from 6102

Verandah Deck 7 - midship / across from 7267

Glad to hear the ship and crew are still knocking out of th epark . We go in march and cant wait to get back to her.

My question would be are they still doing the classical music at night in the atrium above the bar. We really enjoyed it last time being something different from our everyday life .

There was a piano player every night in the atrium. He played dinner music before dinner and after dinner he would sing along to the music. He was pretty good and it was a nice place to meet up with the others in our group and have a few dances.

I should also add that one night in the atrium one of the ladies in our party dropped her wine glass and it shattered. Within seconds an officer was with us, had someone cleaning up the glass and spilled wine while other employees stood in a semi-circle around us to prevent anyone from stepping on liquid or glass. And then the officer took the woman to the bar and got her another glass of wine "on the house".

Do you know about what time the ship got into each port? Not the scheduled time, but actual time. We like to get up early and watch the ship come into port.

21 days for us too !!!!

In both St. Maarten and St. Kitts we docked about 30 minutes before the scheduled port time. In St. Lucia we docked after the scheduled port time by about 20 minutes.

We noticed that many of the excursions were scheduled for later morning and early afternoon as opposed to first thing in the morning. Two of the excursions we took (through Carnival) ended at the same time we were supposed to be boarding the ship!

I know most ships done away with them

I know it's going into dry dock and getting a makeover

trays make it so much easier to carry silverware, drink, lunch, dessert etc..

We were on her about 3 months ago and they still had the trays...I hate the ships that don't have them...especially when you have kids and they can't carry their stuff!

How was the food?

We were on her about 3 months ago and the food was great. I highly recommend the steakhouse if you want to spend the $60...it is well worth it! Also, the new mac and cheese is AMAZING and I am not a big Mac and Cheese fan!

The bread pudding and the grand marnier souffle are not to be missed...the bread pudding is white chocolate which I don't care for but they hit this one right on the head!

Just booked Miracle today for April 12th!!

Can anyone tell me where the Serenity area will be? I know it's going to be added while the ship undergoes renovations/upgrades, but I cant figure out where on the ship it will be!

thanks!

Archived