Photos from Roseau, Dominica

JPCruising

Just returned on 01/15/12 from an 11 day Southern Caribbean cruise on NCL Dawn and have posted many photos of the cruise at http://jprimages.com/travel/2012/ncl/dawn

I have posted 156 photos of my day in Dominica such as these:

p348087945-3.jpg

p331998652-3.jpg

p265584032-3.jpg

Beautiful pictures. Thank you so much for posting. Will be in Dominica in April and am really looking forward to the beauty of the Island:)

Loved your pictures - what an amazingly beautiful Island - thanks for sharing. A preview of what we hope to see next month! Can't wait! Where is that restaurant with the red table coverings? Looks as if study walking shoes are in order for the walk through rain forest and those rocks at the Emerald Pool?

Sorry but I never did get the name of the restaurant, our "tour" stopped there briefly on the way back from the waterfalls. The restaurant had a fantastic view of the valley below and I certainly would like to have had time to have had lunch there.

For shoes I wore my Keen sandals which have a rubber toe guard. They were perfect for the trails, water and beaches I encountered on the cruise. Good luck to you on your visit

Sorry but I never did get the name of the restaurant, our "tour" stopped there briefly on the way back from the waterfalls. The restaurant had a fantastic view of the valley below and I certainly would like to have had time to have had lunch there.

For shoes I wore my Keen sandals which have a rubber toe guard. They were perfect for the trails, water and beaches I encountered on the cruise. Good luck to you on your visit

What tour did you take?

Loved your pictures - what an amazingly beautiful Island - thanks for sharing. A preview of what we hope to see next month! Can't wait! Where is that restaurant with the red table coverings? Looks as if study walking shoes are in order for the walk through rain forest and those rocks at the Emerald Pool?

From the looks of it and assuming you were coming back from Trafalgar it most likely is the restaurant at Papilotte - http://www.papillote.dm/

Thank you for that!! I was wondering if it was Papilotte! We are definitely considering doing the garden tour and lunch there it looks so beautiful and serene. Hoping to perhaps get a taxi after to see Trafalgar as well but if non cruise ship tours can't visit until after 2 pm it could be a people jam there in the early p.m.??

Archived