Puerto Vallarta Question

dewit

I'm trying to book the canopy tour. We're coming in on the Carnival Spirit on June 22 at 8:00 am according to the carnival book. The tour company says thats "ship" time not "vallarta" time and wants to book us later in the day than we really want to go. QUESTION: Is the listed arrival time local? Any info you have would be appreciated!!!

Holly

I am not sure about Carnival... but on RCCL, when we docked at 8:00am, it was 9:00 am local time. Some ships have you change your watches and some done... more often they don't... you need to remember this when you need to get back to the ship!!

I think we did the 11:00 tour if you are talking about Los Veranos - so our watches said 10:00.

You know, we weren't really watching our clocks because we were in port for such a late departure (11pm). I am guessing we caught the shuttle at 11:00am, and they drove us down to where the tour is in Mismaloya. I am thinking (don't hold me to this) that we were done by 2:00. Sylvie can give you a better picture... she is the contact at Los Veranos.

When the shuttle is driving you back to town, ask him to stop at the little store that is on the dirt rode and give him $1.... Corona's are only 80 cents... $1 if you keep the bottle!!!! He will even go in and get them for you. I guess they don't worry about driving with an open container down there! LOL and I was done with mine by the time we got back to the office. ;) I wish I had my camera out when all of us (maybe 8 people) piled out of that van with empty Corona bottles in hand!

Archived