Do Radiance and Rhapsody always do Alaska in the summer?

masonpips

I'm looking ahead to 2013 and starting to make plans with another family. We know which week (within a range) and are open in terms of itinerary, ports, etc. I'd pick Radiance right now due to the huge number of restaurant options (after sailing Oasis and trying many of these).

Do the same ships usually get assigned to Alaska every summer? The last info I found on releasing the schedule showed April 4th for 2012 openings booking-wise so I'm assuming it will be March/April for 2013. Can't find a darn thing on the RCCL site. Has anyone seen any more specific dates?

Thanks! Want to book ASAP as I have Next Cruise certificates and hope to get the lowest possible prices by booking early

They probably will post Alaska 203 sometime in between Mar - April of this year. Probably Radiance and Rhapsody will be in Alaska in 2013.

They seem to be relocating fro Australia to the Alaska in 2013. I hope you are aware the Radiance sails one way between Vancouver and Seward . This means one week Northbound the next week southbound.

They probably will post Alaska 203 sometime in between Mar - April of this year. Probably Radiance and Rhapsody will be in Alaska in 2013.

They seem to be relocating fro Australia to the Alaska in 2013. I hope you are aware the Radiance sails one way between Vancouver and Seward . This means one week Northbound the next week southbound.

Yes, that's actually our preference as we want to spend a week in Alaska too so we'll just pick whichever cruise week works best w/the land part. Thank you

Archived