BEST WESTERN PLUS Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites

gelo7

I wish I had information for you. We also got this hotel for one night before our cruise leaves (March 3rd). I googled and didn't really get much information on it - except for the fact that they have a shuttle to and from FLL. It looks like it's pretty close to a shopping area...but unfortunately that's all I know. When are you going? If it's after me, I'd be happy to get back to you on it when I return.

I wish I had information for you. We also got this hotel for one night before our cruise leaves (March 3rd). I googled and didn't really get much information on it - except for the fact that they have a shuttle to and from FLL. It looks like it's pretty close to a shopping area...but unfortunately that's all I know. When are you going? If it's after me, I'd be happy to get back to you on it when I return.

would you mind telling me what you picked in order to win the hotel- they also have a online rate for 87.00

thanks

I don't know anything about the hotel, but am looking for accommodations on Hotwire myself for next week. Would you mind posting the star level, price and amenities. I'd really appreciate it!

3 star

Business Center

Fitness Center

Free Breakfast

Free High-Speed Internet

Free Parking

Kitchenette

Shuttle Bus service

Swimming Pool

Wheelchair access

Number of rooms: 155

Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center.

Checking in on February 8th.

Thanks gelo7,

Thanks for all the info.

I was wondering if anyone ever stayed there before and how it was. We are booked for March 16th and 17th, Let me know how you liked it.

You are welcome, will do...

Had this hotel booked. Was just looking at Last Minute travel the other day to see if it was any cheaper. While I was on that site a checked a four star hotel. It is the 7th one on the first page. Want to act like i was going to book it and added a car. It was the Crowne Plaza airport and cruise port on State Rd. The price was 166 a night for 4 adults. It said to call for special offers . I called. We can have this hotel for a total of 313.26 for two nights for 4 adults. That is less then we were paying at any other hotel and I have looked at alot . So looks like we will be staying there. I like it because we are so close to the water and we can see ships coming and going.

• 1 month later...

Just got back from the hotel. They have a free shuttle from the airport but you need to call them first - we didn't call and ended up waiting an hour for the shuttle to come. The regular best western shuttle WILL NOT pick you up from the airport. They do have their own. We chose to pay for the shuttle to the cruise terminal instead of taking a taxi but it filled up quickly so make sure you put your name down the night before.

The room itself was big, clean and modern. I would definitely stay here again. It was within walking distance of kmart and a few other stores. We ended up paying $150 for the night and I was not disappointed at all.

Archived