January 2013 Finalized?

MATHA531

Hi..maybe there are others here with more insides than I have. Was on the Jewel last week for a fine 7 day, the perfect length for me, cruise from New York to Port Canaveral, private NCL island and Nassau Bahamas, a very standard itinerary which they are running weekly. Then checked out January 2013 and that itinerary is not listed for any ship...the only cruises out of New York listed in January 2013 do the entire Caribean 10 day itineraries including San Juan.....too long. There is I b elieve a Carnival cruise listed (or it could be some other line just not remembering as I type this) with that itinerary. I also know I've read and heard hat for January 2014, the Breakaway will be sailing out of NYC on the Nassau route although early in the month it will apparently be doing the full Caribean.

So my question is are these plans all finalized especially for January 2013 or can we expect other routes to open up in the near future? Speculation and knowledgeable responses will be greatly appreciated.

You are correct... There are no Bahamas and Florida cruises from New York in January 2013.... They resume on February 17 on NCL Pearl.

They have adjusted the Bahamas and Florida season for 2013 and beyond... And they will probably adjust it again, but the cruises you see now are being booked, so they ARE finalized. Unless there is some unforeseen event that causes NCL to redo their entire schedule, there will not be any additional cruises added for January 2013.

Archived