Platinum on 10 or on 11?

WinnipegCruiser

Word of warning. Carnival does not update their system quick enough doing B2B. So on your 10th cruise, you will have to let them know. If you are going on a different ship, just go through the VIP line. They had to make us new card during check-in. Take your past 2 cruise S&S cards with you for verification. Once on board you have to go to guest services. Of course go to the Platium VIP line. Let them know of your new Platium status. They will update the crew as to your new Platium status. Enjoy the perks, we did, they did our laundry on our B2B platium upgrade.

All right... just in time for a ton of laundry!

LOL

LOL!

Since you'll be on the same ship, just make sure you let them know at guest services at the beginning of your last leg when you re-embark. It more than likely won't be done automatically, like the poster above me said.

Isn't THAT the truth.

I did a B2B2B on the Sensation last month....I reminded the Guest Services Desk a few times. Since I was getting off the ship to go to Walmart I wanted a VIP boarding pass printed out.

The chippie behind the counter told me it would take a couple weeks to get the system caught up.

Never did get the VIP pass. But I had printed out every boarding pass, so at least I had the other one.

Came back to the ship from Walmart, told the woman that I was a B2B, she walked me around the ropes to a special desk. Showed her my boarding pass, she told me I wasn't VIP, but of course I corrected her.

Waited for my cousin to get to the port, they brought her up, went to the check in desk, the woman brought our cards out. Mine was gold. I wanted the Platinum card, DAMMIT!!

She went back and got me the right one.

I moved to another room on the 3rd one, loosely attached my new luggage tags, the new Steward put my luggage in the closet in the new room for me.

But besides the mini hassle, my cooler was in the room for me, so at least some of the computer system was right.

Doing a B2B2B, WAS fun, you will enjoy it. Sure saves money on airfare, and you will have your requirements in with no wondering before the new program takes place.

Melanie

Archived