Yet another FCC question

hermitstyle

I'm going on the Glory on March 11, and I know that they have a FCC desk. i want to book on the Breeze for the Christmas cruise, and there is a particular cabin that I want. I know that in the past when the FCC's were mailed in, there was success to have an FCC applied to a pre-existing cruise - as long as it was before final payment. With the new website to redeem the FCC's has anyone tried this recently with the website, applying an FCC on a pre-existing booking? I'm itching to grab the cabin I want, but I'd also love the OBC.

I've had a FCC applied to a booked cruise and it was past final payment~ but I had my PVP do it for me~so if you have a PVP I'd ask them if they could get it applied for you.

I would be buying on the Glory this March and it would be applied the day I get back from my cruise, so I wouldn't worry about final payment since that's not until September, but if people have been having problems with using the website to submit FCC's for a pre-existing booking, I'd rather book on the ship (if the price is the same as online) or wait to get the FCC and book and hope and pray the cabin I want is still available - any cabin is a great cabin on a cruise - would just love this particular cabin!

Technically your cruise has to be booked before you can submit a FCC anyway lol I booked my present cruise and then it took me about a week to be able to get it to submit online and I had no issue with it processing. My cruise was less then 90 days so it was paid in full at time of booking as well.

Technically your cruise has to be booked before you can submit a FCC anyway lol I booked my present cruise and then it took me about a week to be able to get it to submit online and I had no issue with it processing. My cruise was less then 90 days so it was paid in full at time of booking as well.

I know that, but I have never bought an FCC, so I wasn't sure if they had dates on them or if they would compare the date you booked the cruise to the date that you bought the FCC - especially with the online redemption for now

Archived